This is the USGI standard issue M249 SAW gunner pouch set that includes two (2) 200 round pouches and two (2) 100 round pouches.
This set of pouches allows a M249 gunner to carry the ammo they need right on their kit. You can attach these pouches to your MOLLE surfaces, and secure them closed with a buckle. Also, the 200 round pouch can fit a M249 ammo drum and secure closed. These pouches are great general pouches as well. Though designed to hold ammo, the pouches can secure quite a few common outdoor items.
100 Round SAW Measures about 6 ½” x 4 ½” x 2 ¾
200 Round SAW Measures about 9″ x 7½” x 4″
- Fits 100 Rounds 5.56mm Ammo – Can hold 100 rounds of loose linked 5.56mm ammo or similarly sized ammo securely.
- Fits 200 Rounds 5.56mm Ammo – Can hold 200 rounds of loose linked 5.56mm ammo or similarly sized ammo securely.
- Fits M249 200 Round Ammo Drum – Fits one M249 machine gun ammo drum. Not included!
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.