This is the flame resistant universal camo pattern ACU coat that was issued and worn in the US Army. The coat is no longer is service in the US Military. There are chest pockets with hook and loop flaps, as well as shoulder pockets. The shoulder pockets have fields for patches. The cuffs are adjustable with hook and loop tabs and the coat is zip up, with a two way zipper. On the chest there are fields for rank, name and service patches. These are coats are made out of an FR Ripstop material that is good for general outdoor wear and use.
Due to the material used for Flame Resistant Uniforms the COLOR of the camo pattern appears less bright (more muted) and fades quicker then standard garrison uniforms! Used and Defect uniforms will have more fading then their garrison uniform equivalents.
- Full Length Zipper – Has a zipper going the full length or near full length of the item.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).