This is the Multicam flame resistant uniform top formally issued in the US Army. The top is a flame and insect resistant rip stop material with chest and shoulder pockets for small items. The cuffs are easily adjustable with hook and loop fields. The top includes hook and loop fields for name tapes on the front.
DEFECT condition coats are missing fields for name and rank patches!
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.