These are the current issue pants used in garrison by the US Army. The pants are the same style as the pervious ACU uniform with slanted cargo pocket flaps. ankle pockets and button flap back packets. The cargo and ankle pockets also have button flaps. When new the pants come treated with Permethrin, a insect repellent, that fades in effectiveness with washes. These are good overall pants for work outside.
- Permethrin Treated – Permethrin is a chemical treatment added to clothing and gear that repels insects.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.