This is a level 7 PCU parka from Beyond Clothing. You can wear this parka as an extra layer in the cold, and still wear your gear. The parka fits over a small backpack and body armor. The parka has a longer back tail to fit over gear properly. There is a stowaway hood in the collar and full length storm flap over the zipper. The parka has two insulated zippered pockets. Also, this insulated parka stays warm even when wet.
This parka is OVERSIZED! It is meant to be worn over body armor and small backpacks. It is best worn as the outermost layer over other bulky clothing. Fits similar to 2 sizes up!
- Oversized Clothing – This clothing item is oversized to fit over gear worn on the torso. It is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor underneath.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Compressible – Compressible into a smaller overall size for easy transport and storage.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Beyond Clothing – Manufactured by Beyond Clothing a high end tactical clothing company.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).