The Level 3 Polartec 300 is designed to be worn over an army vest and, therefore, runs a size large.
Because it is manufactured for United States Military service, it is extremely tough. Warm, durable and versatile, it utilizes the same lightweight technologies as Polartec’s other jackets.
This jacket has reinforced elbows, forearms, and shoulders. The adjustable bungy drawstring keeps the cold air out of your waist. The adjustable grip strip cuffs keep the cold our of your sleeves.
Please note that this particular fleece was designed to be worn with an army vest underneath and runs a size large. It is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor underneath.
- Oversized Clothing – This clothing item is oversized to fit over gear worn on the torso or other gear and clothing worn beneath. FOR Tops and Bottoms it is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor or bulky gear underneath.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Jacket Drawstring – This jacket has a drawstring at the waist that can be tightened or loosened. This helps the wear regulate the warmth and comfort of the jacket.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).