This is a British Military combat shirt in MTP camo. MTP, or Multi Terrain Pattern, is the British version of Multicam. They are similar, however they are not the same! The combat shirts feature a breathable mesh body. The sleeves and shoulders are camo. Also, the sleeves have pockets with hook and loop fields. When the hook and loop is not in use, there is a MTP patch that covers the field. You can adjust the cuffs by using the buttons. The small British Union Jack flag is sewn onto the left shoulder.
Please note! The sizes listed are the NATO size! NATO sizes are in centimeters with height being the first set of number and chest the second.
- Shoulder Pockets – Includes pockets on the shoulder for small items.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Permethrin Treated – Permethrin is a chemical treatment added to clothing and gear that repels insects.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
Country of Manufacture: United Kingdom – Made in the UK.
Issue Type: European Military Surplus – Item is from Europe and was issued within respective countries military.