This is the previously issued combat shirt that was used in the US Army. These combat shirts have a loose turtle neck collar to help protect the neck when worn under body armor. The sleeves and shoulders are camo and stretchy, while the main body is a breathable stretch material. At the shoulders there are zippered pockets and fields for ID patches. You’ll find reinforcing material at the elbows that’ll make you think of a basketball that helps keep that area from wearing out and provides extra grip when shooting in the prone. These are good basic combat shirt that’ll get the job done right.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.