This is a US Army Combat Shirt in Multicam. The combat shirts are made to be worn underneath kit and the lightweight body of the shirt helps the wearer stay cool. The shirt is constructed from a four way stretch material for better fit and performance while remaining rugged. The elbows are reinforced for durability and the collar helps from slings and kit rubbing against the wearers neck. The shirt is flame resistant for extra protection in combat environments.
Torso: 60% Cotton, 24% Rayon, 8% Polyester, 8% Spandex
Front: 48% Cotton, 47% Rayon, 5 % Spandex
Sleeve: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Reinforced Elbows – Elbows on sleeves are reinforced to withstand harsh use.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.