These are MBITR tactical radio pouches with an additional pocket for a 5590 battery or other accessories. The pouch securely holds a MBITR or similar radio and has a adjustable buckle for retention. The front pocket can fit a 5590 battery for when the radio is using one for power or for a amplifier. There is a attachment for the top of the pocket to control cords or other items easily.
Battery and Radio Pictured NOT INCLUDED!
- Fits MBITR Tactical Radios – MBITR and other medium sized tactical hand held radios can fit in this pouch. May not fit Harris 152 Radios.
- Fits One (1) ASIP 5590 Battery – Pouch can fit one ASIP 5590 radio battery or similarly sized item securely.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).