These are military USGI extreme cold weather mittens. You use these gloves in cold weather environments where other gloves don’t make the cut. Each mitten has adjustable straps on the outside for fitment and a removable liner. The gloves have a leather palm and the top is 100% wool. You can wear them as a stand alone glove or as a additional layer of glove.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Extended Glove Gauntlet – Glove has an extended gauntlet. There is extra material that extends past the wearers wrist up the arm. This is to add extra protection.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Glove Wool Upper – Upper of glove is made of wool.
- Removable Glove Liner – Gloves include a removable glove liner for extra insulation.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.