These are the back up iron sights used in the US Army. The sight mounts to the rear of the rifle and can be folded down when not in use or if you are using an optic as a primary aiming sight. The sight securely mounts to and Picatinny compatible rails. There are windage and range adjustments from 200-600 meters.
Be aware that Matech does not guarantee any of their products that are not bought directly from Matech. However, this sight does come with the Venture Surplus Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Rear Back Up Iron Sight – Iron sight for the rear of the rifle. Can be locked folded down when not in use.
- 200-600 Meter Sight – Sight has range adjustments for 200-600 meters.
- Range Adjustable Sight – Range can be adjusted for windage. May require tools to adjust.
- Windage Adjustable Sight – Sight can be adjusted for windage. May require tools to adjust.
- Rear Peep Sight – Sight is of a peep design. There is a small hole for aiming in the sight post, used for more accurate fire and not rapid fire typically.
- Compatible with Picatinny Rails – This part can be mounted on Picatinny rails.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.
- ITAR Restricted – This item is ITAR controlled and cannot be shipped or carried outside the United States. NOT FOR EXPORT.