Free Shipping to the Continental US
NOROTOS Titanium Advanced Tactical Mount TATM, Long Arm Rhino Mount, Black
$129.99 – $199.99
Built with high-strength, lightweight aluminum and titanium, the TATM permits unwavering enduring stability for DOVETAIL style NVGs, while Push Button Deploy/Stow Release prevents inadvertent goggle flip-up persevering through high-velocity operations, while ensuring smooth and quiet engagement. Maximizing safety through intuitively placed operating levers, knobs, and buttons, the TATM’s patented NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob only releases upon complete 120-degree rotation.
Compact and lightweight the TATM delivers a helmet mount prepared for rigorous, high-performance demands when adequate is simply not sufficient. The TATM preserves enduring durable field longevity in a night vision mount solution while enhancing a custom-fit user experience with Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment, permitting extended operational use.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob (one-hand operation) will not release NVG until complete 120 degree rotation (patented feature)
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Compact & Lightweight while remaining durable
- High-Strength, Lightweight Aluminum & Titanium Manufactured helmet mount components (except pins, springs, balls, and washers)
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
- TATM-HMA & 1 Hole Shroud
- Part Number P/N: 1755010
Buy with confidence, 100% satisfaction guarantee. No hassle returns for 30 days!
Made in the U.S.A.
Have a question or need to return an item? Contact Us here!
*Free shipping is to the Continental United States only. Shipping Fees apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.