Complete your US Military uniform with an authentic Propper® ACU Patrol Cap. Sewn to military specification FQ/PD 04-14, this patrol cap is NIR compliant, is made with 50% nylon / 50% cotton and features an interior pocket for maps and other documents. Treated with Quarpel, the ripstop fabric is ready for rigorous use rain or shine. The perfect cover to match your OCP uniform.
- 50% Cotton – This made from 50% cotton.
- 50% Nylon – This if made from 50% nylon.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Dominican Republic – Made in Dominican Republic.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.