This is a double SR-25 DMR rifle magazine pouch from Resource Center. The pouch can hold two 7.62mm 20 round mags as well as similarly sized items. Also, these pouches are perfect for holding M14 mags. There is a divider in the pouch to keep mags or other items separated. The pouch secures closed with an adjustable buckle. You can mount this pouch to any MOLLE surface.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Fits 2, 20 Round 7.62mm Magazines – Securely holds 2, 20 round 7.62mm mags, such as for the SR-25 or M14.
- Internal Divider – Internal divider for organizing contents and separating magazines.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- 1000 Denier Material – Made from 1000 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. This makes it extra durable.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- Eagle Industries – These are manufactured by Eagle Industries & Allied Eagle Industries. Allied Eagle Industries includes outsourced manufacturers such as Resource Center. Allied Eagle Industries items are made to the exact specs and quality, with no difference in overall materials, design and construction.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Not Compatible with polymer mags – This pouch cannot properly hold polymer magazines. It is meant specifically for USGI aluminum magazines.
amorey96 (verified owner) –
I bought a used and defective. Excellent value for the price! Defective was just slightly faded, nothing more. The used was almost brand new condition!
g49o2 (verified owner) –
Another handy-sized pouch. A perfect fit for two 10-hole diatonic harmonicas. There is just exactly enough room to fit both harmonicas inside the pouch with the empty cases still in there. I’m going to have to get a few more of these.
Kev (verified owner) –
Perfect for 20 round M1A1/M14 magazines.
Will fit 20 round AK mags too.
Will NOT fit 30 round magazines.
aavius (verified owner) –
Fits two standard 20 round 308 mags, but will not fit even one Magpul LR/SR 308/SR-25 25 round magazine.