SPEED SPEED SPEED. The USMC Speed Reload Pouch is made for speed. The pouch is streamlined for speed with a slick front, easy to open retention strap and while the interior is lined with grippy material it’s still easy to draw a mag out of. The hook and loop retention flap can be secured in a stowed (down) position, so no need to worry about it if you aren’t going to use the strap. The interior of the pouch is lined with a sorta leathery feeling material that grips metal mags well, a loaded one will still stay secure inside it even when upside down, but is still slick enough for speed. Mount the pouch to the front of your kit, the side, your belt or wherever you fancy to mount it.
Oh, polymer mags don’t get along to well with this pouch. Not much speed as they fit very tightly and the retention flap will not fit over them due to them being a slight bit taller.
- Fits 1 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits one (1) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazine.
- Additional Hook and Loop Flap – Includes a hook and loop flap for closing the pouch in addition to the primary way of closing the pouch.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- 725 Denier – This is made from 725 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. It is lighter weight than 1000 Denier and dries quicker when wet.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.