This is a USMC speed reload pouch for USGI M4 magazines. The pouch allows the user to have single magazines ready to go with minimal retention. There is a hook and loop flap that goes over the magazine that can be attached in both the open and closed position. Inside the pouch is a slightly gripping surface offering some retention for when the pouch is open. You can mount this pouch to any MOLLE compatible surface. Polymer mags fit very tight and are to tall for the hook and loop flap.
- Fits 1 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits one (1) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazine.
- Additional Hook and Loop Flap – Includes a hook and loop flap for closing the pouch in addition to the primary way of closing the pouch.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- 725 Denier – This is made from 725 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. It is lighter weight than 1000 Denier and dries quicker when wet.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.