Rothco’s Camo Tactical BDU Pants are made for comfort and built for combat. In the street or the field, Rothco’s woven camo BDU pants are designed to withstand the wear and tear with double stitched seams and long-lasting 55% cotton / 45% polyester material. The camouflage pants feature combat-tested reinforced seat and knees for unparalleled resiliency. Modeled after the U.S. military’s standard-issue battle dress uniform (BDU), the camo pants include 6 versatile pockets, including two front slash pockets, two large button down pleated bellow cargo pockets, and two button-down back pockets. Equipped with adjustable waist tabs, the camo fatigues can be altered for the perfect fit. Constructed with the classic military button fly and drawstring ankle ties, the pants can perfectly cinch around your ankle or blouse over your boot. Whether for firearm training, paintball / airsoft, skateboarding, or just looking for a military-style look, Rothco’s Camo BDU Pants are the optimal choice.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Pant Buttoned Waist – Waist of pants has a button closure.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.