Level Two of the ECWCS (Extended Cold Weather Clothing System) Rothco’s Mid-Weight Thermal Shirts are an essential base layer for military and tactical professionals. The highly breathable, moisture-wicking polyester and spandex material is designed to protect from the harshest elements. Rothco’s mid-weight underwear shirts feature a zip up collar, long back tail, and thumbholes in the sleeves for maximum comfort and fit. The grid fleece fabric features anti-odor properties for long-lasting wear.
- Breathable – Breathable means it allows moisture to escape to help keep the wear dry even when sweating.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Odor Control – Material controls natural odors.
- ECWCS Level 2 – The mid-weight shirt and drawers provide basic insulation in mild climates, and serve as one of the base layers in cold climates. Also constructed with Polartec technology, this layer can be worn against the skin or with the Level 1 layer.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Rothco – This company manufactures quality and tested outdoor and tactical clothing and accessories. Products are based on trusted military designs that have been proven across the world and are used by airsoft players, adventurers and military service members alike.
Country of Manufacture: China – This product is manufactured in China.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.