This is a SOF Tactical Tourniquet from TacMed Solutions. These are a trusted tourniquet used throughout the world to treat massive bleeding on extremities. The tourniquets have a 1″ strap and a larger, 2″, main strap for pressure. The strap can be fixed at the required tension with an adjustable strap that has a safety set screw for when the patient is being transported. The windlass is made of metal for durability in extreme conditions. There are clips on the tourniquet band for securing the windlass when desired pressure is reached.
- For Treating Massive Bleeding On Extremities – Used to treat life treating bleeding on extremities ONLY, not small or superficial wounds.
- 2 Inch Tourniquet Pressure Band – Main pressure band on TQ is 2″ wide.
- 1 Inch Tourniquet Strap – Main strap of TQ is 1″ wide.
- Tourniquet Retention Assist – Clips or bands for securing the TQ windlass when desired pressure has been reached.
- Tourniquet Strap Retention Safety Screw – Tourniquet strap can be additionally secured with a safety set screw.
- Metal Tourniquet Windlass – Windlass for tightening TQ is metal for ruggedness and reliability.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
- Tactical Medical Solutions – Manufactured by Tactical Medical Solutions, a producer of USGI medical supplies and equipment.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).