This is a TQ pouch from North American Rescue that can hold a single Gen 6 or Gen 7 NAR CAT Tourniquet. The pouch holds the TQ secure with a soft sleeve and an elastic top flap. The flap is easily removed to pull the TQ out when needed. The pouch mounts with a single MOLLE strap, so it does not take up a lot of space. The exterior of the top flap is marked “TQ” for easy ID. The pouch can also be worn horizontally on 1″ belts with the included straps. This is the most popular MOLLE tourniquet pouch.
Tourniquet NOT INCLUDED!
6.25″ Long x 1.75″ Wide x 1.5″ Deep
- Fits 1 NAR CAT Tourniquet – Securely holds one North American Rescue or similar TQ.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 1 MOLLE Strap – This pouch has 1 MOLLE strap to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Elastic Retention – Has an elastic retention band or strap for securing to gear or kit.
- Belt Mounted Pouch – Pouch can be mounted and worn on large duty and tactical belts.
- North American Rescue – Manufactured by North American Rescue, a producer of medical supplies and accessories. Venture Surplus is an authorized reseller for North American Rescue so you can have the peace of mind that your medical supplies are high quality and authentic.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI Contractor – These are made by the same government contractor that makes the issued item. Due to being the commercially available version of the item they will be missing insignia or other distinctive features that would normally be included. They are still made to the exact mil-spec for durability and function but are missing logos and insignia.