This is the standard combat shirt from UJF. These combat shirts are lightweight and made for hot use in hot weather. The shirt body is a polyester jersey material that breathes well and is comfortable, and is moisture wicking. The sleeves are 50/50 NYCO Ripstop and similar in feel to the US Army IHWCU material. The 1/4 zip collar allows the wearer to cool off easy and while the collar does not stand up on its own it helps protect the wearer from wearer body armor and slings rubbing against the neck. With the longer shirt body the shirt easily tucks into pants and stays there. There are zippered pockets on each sleeve as well as spots for ID patches. Cuffs are easy to adjust with a hook and loop tab. Overall this is a great combat shirt for regular wear and use.
These Combat Shirts have a COYOTE main body and OCP sleeves!
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Shirt 1/4 Zip closure – This shirt has a 1/4 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/4 of the way down the shirt.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- Zippered Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on shoulders for storing small items with zippered closure.
- Scorpion Camouflage, OCP – When Multicam was adopted as the replacement for UCP during deployment operations it was also considered for Army wide adoption for uniforms and gear. Licensing fees for the Multicam pattern were deemed to high and the US Army took to the predecessor, Scorpion OCP. Scorpion OCP had been developed alongside Multicam and shares most of the same design. Side by side Multicam and Scorpion look much the same, with differences being subtle. The base color of Scorpion is green, compared to brown in Multicam and the shading of all colors was changed slightly. Scorpion also has no vertical elements in the camo. Scorpion is currently referred to as OCP, or Operational Camouflage Pattern and is used for US Army Uniforms and most Army gear.
- Berry Compliant – Manufactured outside the United States by a US partner country with approved materials and meets mil-spec for military issue.
- United Join Forces – UJF manufacturers Berry Compliant uniforms and accessories for the US Military that is commonly available on Military Bases.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.