This is a FREE IWOL pants that was used in the US Army and is typically worn by aircrew members and fuelers. The pants have a built in belt for easy wear over other layers and the legs have zippers for easy donning and doffing while wearing boots. The pants have ankle pockets and zippered waist pockets. There is also one back pocket. The pants are fleeced lined for insulation and are a good cold weather protective layer.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Includes Waist Belt – Waist belt for wear is included.
- Fleece Lining – Garment is lined in fleece for insulation.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- Massif – This item was manufactured by Massif.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.