This is a US Army large rucksack bag. You can carry everything you need for camping or other activities with this rucksack. Even without the frame and other components, the bag can store large and bulky items.
The zippered flap in the interior of the bag to separates the bag into two compartments. You can easily access the bottom compartment by the bottom exterior zipper. Also, the multiple cinch straps secure your gear inside. The top flap has a large pocket for maps or other similar flat items, as well. The Main compartment measures about 14″ Tall x 22″ Wide x 10″ Deep and the built in sleep system carrier measures about 10″ Tall x 22″ Wide x 10″ Deep.
- Cinch Straps – These straps help tighten down gear and keep your load stable and secure.
- Zippered Divider In Main Compartment – Zippered divider in main compartment for organizing gear and equipment.
- Rucksack Bag Only – This is the rucksack bag only! Does not include waist belt, frame or shoulder straps.
- 1000 Denier Material – Made from 1000 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. This makes it extra durable.
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- 4000 Cubic Inches of Storage – This has 4000 Cubic Inches of internal storage space.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.