These are cold weather mitten shells that were used in the US Military. You can wear the shells over wool trigger finger gloves. They provide an extra layer of protection in cold weather environments. The leather palm provides extra protection and grip. Also, you can adjust the strap on the wrist so that the gloves stay secure.
This is just the shell, Mitten Liners are NOT included!
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Leather Palm – This has a leather palm for extra durability and protection.
- Adjustable Wrist Strap – This has an adjustable wrist strap to allow it to be adjusted to the wearer. This allows for a more comfortable and secure fit.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).