This is a desert night camo parka that was used in the US Military. The US Military created the Desert Night Camo to defeat Soviet Era night vision equipment. They fielded it during Operation Desert Storm.
The military designed these parkas to be worn over the combat uniform during the night. They provide an extra layer of warmth during cold desert nights. The parkas are longer and go past the waist of the wearer. There is an adjustable drawstring waist and there are pocket slots to access layers worn underneath. Also, you can adjust the hood.
- Compatible With Cold Weather Jacket Liners – This jacket is compatible with cold weather field jacket liners. Liners button into the interior of the jacket.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- Hood With Adjustable DrawString – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Waist DrawString – These pants have a drawstring that allows the wear to adjust the waist to the perfect size.
- Oversized Clothing – This clothing item is oversized to fit over gear worn on the torso. It is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor underneath.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).