These are flame resistant fuel handlers coveralls used by the US Military. The coveralls protect the wearer from potentially dangerous liquids contacting their skin or clothes, such as JP-8 fuel, and are fire resistant. There are multiple pockets and zippered armpits. The legs are also zippered at the cuffs so that they can be taken on and off while wearing boots easily. The coveralls include and fold away hood. Meant to be worn over other clothing.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Shirt 1/2 Zip Closure – This shirt has a 1/2 zip closure which means that it is a pullover that has a zipper that goes about 1/2 of the way down the shirt.
- 1/4 Length Pant Leg Zipper – Pant legs have a 1/4 length zipper from the bottom. This aides when donning and doffing the pants while wearing shoes.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Chest, Leg and Shoulder Pockets – Pockets on the chest, legs and shoulders for storing items.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).