This is a mechanics cold weather coveralls that were used in the US Military. The coveralls are heavy duty and have some light insulation in the upper torso and sleeves. They are oversized to fit over other clothing. the zipper has a button snap storm flap and all cuffs are elastic. There is a zippered back pocket as well. These are great and heavy duty for chilly days in the driveway trying to fix that death wobble.
These have a strong vintage odor that needs to be washed out!
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Elastic Wrist Cuffs – Cuffs around wrists are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing
- Elastic Pant Cuffs – Cuffs around ankles are elastic for fit and to prevent debris from entering clothing.
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).