This is a USMC first aid kit pouch. The pouch is used to carry all the medical supplies on an individual securely. The pouch has an internal divider to help keeps contents organized and has a buckled flap to hold everything inside. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Internal Divider – Internal divider for organizing contents and separating magazines.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- 725 Denier – This is made from 725 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. It is lighter weight than 1000 Denier and dries quicker when wet.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.