This the A1 First Aid Pouch that is used in the USMC. It is a large IFAK pouch that can carry a good bit of medical supplies. There is an divider inside to help organize supplies or other items and a US Army IFAK Insert will fit nicely inside the pouch. If not using as an IFAK these pouches are good, mostly flat, general purpose pouches. Everything stored inside is secured with a buckled flap and the pouch is MOLLE compatible.
A1 since Day 1
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Internal Divider – Internal divider for organizing contents and separating magazines.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- General Purpose Pouch – This pouch can be used as a general purpose pouch to hold similarly sized items, that you need easy access to, on your kit or gear.
- 725 Denier – This is made from 725 Denier material which is a heavy duty canvas type material that allows it to be water and abrasion resistant. It is lighter weight than 1000 Denier and dries quicker when wet.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.