This is a frag grenade pouch used in the USMC and part of the FSBE kit. The pouch can hold one grenade with a buckled flap that also has a small hook and loop field for additional retention. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface.
- USMC FSBE – FSBE stands for Full Spectrum Battle Equipment. This is the standard load out for USMC special units and Infantry, similar to the Eagle industries SFLCS kits. The whole kit includes everything a standard Marine would need to operate, gear wise, such as body armor and pouches.
- Fits 1 Grenade – Fits one grenade or similar sized item
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.
Daniel Smith (verified owner) –
Recently order 2 frag pouches, one defective and the other used. Defective one was just dirty and had some weird funk on it but should come out once I clean it, but everything works on it like it should. The used one looked brand new, and does not appear to actually been used. That said these little pouches are great. Can use them to hold a variety of small things such as a headlamp, Altoids survival tin, Batteries, Ear plugs, and I’m sure there are other things you could put in them to fit your needs.