This is a Gen III Extreme Cold Weather Pants that is used in the US Army. These pants are designed for use during static operations. Constructed with a water resistant outer shell and with PrimaLoft® Sport Thermal bonded high-loft insulation, it will keep you warm and dry. These pants offer all of these features and are lightweight and compressible.
**Used condition may have some black smudging.
- ECWCS Level 7 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 7 consists of a parka and trousers. When combined with other layers fo ECWCS the parkas are rated for temperatures down to -40 degrees Fahrenheit. Level 7 clothing is meant for dry, static use conditions.
- Full Length Pants Leg Zipper – Pants legs have a full length zipper for ease of donning and doffing when wearing other clothing and for putting on while wearing boots.
- Oversized Clothing – This clothing item is oversized to fit over gear worn on the torso or other gear and clothing worn beneath. FOR Tops and Bottoms it is recommended that you order a size smaller than you are unless you intend to wear body armor or bulky gear underneath.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Cold Weather – This item is great in cold weather.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.