This is a double magazine pouch that was used in the US Military. The pouch securely holds two USGI 5.56mm mags with and hook and loop flap and an adjustable shock cord. There are two elastic loops on the front to hold chemlights or shotgun rounds. The pouch can be mounted to any MOLLE compatible surface.
- Fits 2 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits two (2) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Elastic Loops On Exterior – There are elastic loops on the outside to secure items. On mag pouches these are typically used for shotgun rounds and chemlights.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Adjustable Shock Cord on Pouch – This has an adjustable shock cord for securing contents while also allowing for easy and fast removal of the contents. This also lowers the overall weight by not having a flap closure.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Not Compatible with polymer mags – This pouch cannot properly hold polymer magazines. It is meant specifically for USGI aluminum magazines.