Double magazine pouch from the RACK kit used by various units throughout the 1990s-early 2000’s. these were some of the first MOLLE pouches to see widespread use, and still offer many great features like adjustable retention via shock cord, elastic loops for batteries, chem lights or other items and MOLLE compatibility.
- Fits 2 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits two (2) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Elastic Loops On Exterior – There are elastic loops on the outside to secure items. On mag pouches these are typically used for shotgun rounds and chemlights.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 1 Pouch Flap Closure – This pouch has a flap closure, that when closed, allows items to be securely stored.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Not Compatible with polymer mags – This pouch cannot properly hold polymer magazines. It is meant specifically for USGI aluminum magazines.