The US Army issues this as their standard double mag pouch. The pouch fits two 5.56mm issued magazines, or one AK-47 magazine and keeps contents secured with a hook and loop flap. You can mount this pouch to any MOLLE surface.
- Fits 2 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits two (2) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Pouch Hook and Loop Closure – This pouch has an adjustable hook and loop closure to keep its contents secure.
- Mag Pouch Elastic Retention Band – This has an elastic retention band to keep the magazines from moving around or banging together.
- MOLLE Compatible – This item is compatible with MOLLE webbing.
- 2 MOLLE Straps – This pouch has 2 MOLLE straps to attach it to MOLLE webbing.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Pouch Drainage Grommet – This pouch has a drainage grommet at the bottom of the pouch. This allows water to drain from the pouch in wet environments and keeps you from getting weighed down by accumulated water.
- Fits AK Mags – See main description for details on fitment and tips.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- Not Compatible with polymer mags – This pouch cannot properly hold polymer magazines. It is meant specifically for USGI aluminum magazines.