This fleece jacket is similar to the level 3 fleece jacket but far more durable! Polartec combines their Thermal Pro Technology with flame resistant fabric. This fleece liner goes perfectly under other military issue jackets such as the level 7 jackets and can be used for air and vehicle crews as well as welders, construction workers and anyone else working in dangerous flammable environments.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Exterior Hook and Loop Fields – There is hook and loop on the outside of the pouch for attaching ID and other patches.
- ECWCS Level 3 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 3 is the Fleece Cold Weather Jacket. The fleece is intended as the primary insulation layer for cold climates, and the outer garment for more mild climates.
- Polartec Thermal FR – Permanently flame resistant material that is warm and lightweight. Dries quickly and is breathable.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.