The level 3 Polartec Fleece jacket utilizes compressibility technology which makes it lighter weight than the previous generation of fleece. This fleece is part of the ECWS (Extreme Cold Weather System).
Because it requires less space in your backpack it is perfect for camping or hiking in cooler weather. It will keep the wind out with its wind protection flap, elastic sleeve cuffs and full zipper front. The grid fleece side panels add comfort and breathability.
On the practical side, it has pockets both inside and out and a hook and loop fastener for affixing name, rank and insignia. Whether you are hunting, camping or just want to stay warm, this durable jacket (or jacket liner) is sure to be your first choice.
These fleece jackets that can be worn with the multicam uniform.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Includes Hook & Loop Fields – For attaching name tapes, ranks and other ID patches.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- ECWCS Level 3 – Extended Cold Weather Clothing System Level 3 is the Fleece Cold Weather Jacket. The fleece is intended as the primary insulation layer for cold climates, and the outer garment for more mild climates.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.