This is a Falcon II radio bag that was used in the US Military. The backpack has a large padded main compartment for protecting sensitive equipment such as radios. There are two sleeve pockets on the sides for antennas or other long items. On the front there is a large exterior pocket for items such as extra batteries.
- Fits Large Tactical Radios – Can securely hold large tactical radios.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- 3 Exterior Pockets On Backpack – Backpack has 3 exterior pockets for smaller items.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Harris – Manufactured by Harris, a producer of tactical radios and accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).