Used and Defect Conditions will have unit markings/stamps on the exterior of the bag!
If a heavy duty and padded backpack is what you’re looking for then look no further! The Falcon II bag is a rugged and lightweight padded backpack that was made to carry radios in the US Military. The main compartment is padded, so anything stored in there is well protected during travel. the main compartment is big enough for large laptop computers and all the accessories you need for it. Everything stored in there is a secured with a large buckled flap. On the front there is a smaller storage compartment for other smaller items that has a buckled flap as well. At the sides are slim pocket that run the height of the pack, these are great for antennas or slim taller items. While made for radios, these bags make for great backpacks, especially for sensitive items.
- Fits Large Tactical Radios – Can securely hold large tactical radios.
- Padded Pouch – Pouch or pocket is padded to protect items secured inside.
- Buckle Closure – This has a buckle closure to secure the contents inside.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- 3 Exterior Pockets On Backpack – Backpack has 3 exterior pockets for smaller items.
- Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – This has adjustable padded shoulder straps for extra comfort when carrying a load.
- Harris – Manufactured by Harris, a producer of tactical radios and accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).