The Israeli bandage from PerSys is an innovative, combat proven first-aid device. You use this bandage for staunching blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds. This 6″ wide, all-in-one device consolidates multiple first-aid devices. This includes a primary dressing, pressure applicator, secondary dressing, and a foolproof closure apparatus to secure the bandage in place.
This internationally patented and FDA approved bandage is the ideal solution for emergency treatment. Every second counts, and the emergency bandage is designed for quick and easy application. The emergency bandage’s sterile, non-adherent pad applies pressure to any site, can be easily wrapped and secured, and has an additional application, similar to a tourniquet, to further constrict blood-flow. The product is so easy to use that even an injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.
Pad Size: 5.5″ x 6.5″
Bandage Dimensions: 6′ x 5.5″
Elastic Secondary Dressing
Stop & Go Release
- Compression Bandage – Bandage is used to apply pressure to a wound to stop bleeding. Has a absorbent pad that helps stop bleeding that is place over the band and secured with the rest of the bandage wrap.
- Bandage Locking Bar – Bandage has a locking bar for securing the bandage when wrapped around wound.
- One Handed Used – Made to be used with one hand.
- PerSys – Manufactured by PerSys, a producer of medical supplies and accessories.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- One Time Use Only – Intended for use for one time only.
- Can Not Be Returned – This item cannot be returned or exchanged for safety reasons. Please make sure this is the EXACT item you need before ordering!
There are no reviews yet.