This is a 6 Color Desert camo BDU top sometimes referred to as chocolate chip camo. The top is nearly identical to USGI issued BDU tops, with the only major difference being in material. Instead of using 50/50 NYCO Twill fabric these tops are made out of a 50/50 Polyester/Cotton Twill. As a result the tops are slightly lighter in weight than USGI tops. The tops have four chest pockets with buttoned flaps and adjustable sleeve cuffs. The top is also button up. These are a great MIL-SPEC BDU shirt for general wear and use.
New Condition: These shirts have been in storage for over a decade and may have slight wear from prolonged storage and being moved around.
Used Condition: May have some black smudges on the fabric, that can be washed off easy, from prolonged storage. Shirts have never been used.
- Chest Pockets – Has pockets on the front of the chest.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Clothing Button Closure – Has buttons for the closure.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Camo Distributors – Camo Distributors makes authentic USGI uniform reproductions in the USA.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
There are no reviews yet.