This is a pair of BDU style uniform pants from Propper in the USMC Woodland MARPAT camo. There are buttoned cargo pockets and back pockets, along with standard waist pockets just like standard BDU pants. Along the belt line are adjustment tabs for best fit. The pants have a zippered waist and the knees are reinforced. BDU style pants are great for general purpose outdoor and work wear.
- GI Style – GI Style means these are similar to the USGI item and matches the issued item in look and function. May not be compatible with all USGI accessories for the issued items.
- Ripstop Material – Ripstop is a method in which the material is woven in away to make it resistant to tearing and ripping.
- Zippered Pants – Pants crotch is zippered.
- Front Pocket – This item has front pocket(s).
- Pant Back Pocket – Has pockets on the seat of the pants.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pants legs.
- Adjustable Pants Cuffs – Pants cuffs are adjustable with drawstrings, hook and loop tabs or other methods.
- Propper – Manufactured by Propper. Propper is the largest contract holder for clothing and boots for the United States Marine Corps. They previously made some of the woodland and desert BDU uniforms for the US Military. While they don’t manufacture the current US Army Uniform, they do manufacture aftermarket equivalents that are acceptable for duty use. They have a long history of quality military products.
Country of Manufacture: Haiti – Made in Haiti.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.