What’s better than two mags you might ask yourself? SIX mags! This is the standard issue magazine bandoleer issued throughout the US Military. The bandoleer has three sleeves that can hold two USGI 5.56mm 30 round mags each, and there’s three of those pockets. Mags are secured with button snap flaps. You can carry this around in style with the adjustable strap on it. Those buttons snaps on there that seem very random and not often used are for attaching the bandoleer to the inside of compatible backpacks, such as the US Army 3 Day Assault pack. That makes it easier to carry while still being ready to go. These are a great way to keep your mags stored and ready to go at the range or when traveling.
Magazines typically fit fairly tight in these, especially when in New Condition. Expect a break in period where you need to leave mags stored in there for a little bit to loosen things up.
Polymer mags such as PMAGs can be used. Mags have to be inserted differently. One mag will be inserted base down while the other flipped base up. They are still tight in the pocket but fit!
- M4 and M16 Magazine Compatible – Compatible with government issue USGI M4 and M16 30 round aluminum magazines.
- Fits 6 USGI 5.56mm Magazines – Fits six (6) Standard Issue USGI Aluminum 5.56mm magazines.
- Pouch Button Snaps – Has button snaps that securely close flaps.
- Adjustable Strap – This has an adjustable strap for securing items.
- Carrying Sling – Built in adjustable arm sling for carry and transport.
Other Great Reasons to Buy This Item:
- Great for Paintball and Airsoft – These are excellent for paintball and airsoft whether you’re in need of extra protection or trying to recreate and authentic look.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).