This is a cold weather parka that was used in the US Military. The jacket is wind and water resistant and has an adjustable hood. The sleeves are adjustable with hook and loop tabs and there is a pocket on the left shoulder for small items. At the waist are pockets with hook and loop and button snap flaps. The zipper has a button snap storm flap and there are drawstrings at the waist to help keep the elements out. This is a ready to go outer layer for chilly to cold days.
- Water Resistant – It can be submerged or exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Hood With Adjustable Drawstring – This item has a hood with an adjustable drawstring.
- Zipper Storm Flap – This jacket has a storm flap for covering the zipper in inclement weather. Storm flaps help insure water and wind are not able to pass through the zipper.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Jacket Drawstring – This jacket has a drawstring at the waist that can be tightened or loosened. This helps the wear regulate the warmth and comfort of the jacket.
- Jacket Zippered Armpits – Armpits on jacket have zippers to help with ventilation and cooling down.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).