This is an OD green M65 field jacket that was used in the US Military. This heavy duty jacket was a staple of US Military cold weather gear and the wearer can be worn with a cold weather jacket liner. Liners easily secure in the interior of the jacket with buttons. The collar has a zipper for accessing a stow away hood. There are four pockets on the front of the jacket with button snap flaps. The jacket has a full length zipper with a button snap storm flap.
Jacket liner is NOT included.
- Front Pockets – This item has front pockets.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Zipper Storm Flap – This jacket has a storm flap for covering the zipper in inclement weather. Storm flaps help insure water and wind are not able to pass through the zipper.
- Stow Away Hood – There is a stow away hood in the jackets collar for inclement weather.
- Compatible With Cold Weather Jacket Liners – This jacket is compatible with cold weather field jacket liners. Liners button into the interior of the jacket.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).