These are reversible shelter tarps in woodland MARPAT camouflage. You can use these tarps to make small shelters while camping, or in the field.? Also, they work as a ground cloth for your tent. There are button snaps to connect multiple together and grommets for tying it down to stakes or with guy lines. The tarp is waterproof and one side is woodland MARPAT while the other is coyote brown.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Grommeted Corners And Edges – This item has grommets along the edges and corners for attaching ties downs and setting up for use.
- Button Snap Adapters – Button snaps for interfacing with compatible USGI bags and gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.