These tarps are what have replaced the age old USGI Poncho in the US Military. While we may miss the poncho in all of its glory these tarps are definitely a good upgrade. They are fairly large, so no more feet sticking out when you use it to make a hasty hooch or shelter like with the poncho. Along the sides are button snaps for attaching multiple together and grommets for tie down points. They are a little thicker too, so more durable then the poncho, while staying lightweight. Best part about these is they are reversible. One side if camo and the other side is a solid color. So you can pick which side best suits your area or overall preference in appearance. Overall these are a great choice for a tarp for camping, hiking or just to cover the lawnmower outside.
Around 80″ x 80″
Used Condition: Will have Professionally Repaired holes with Tarp Repair Tape. No more then 5 Repaired Holes.
Defect Condition: Will have Holes, with some Repairs. No more then 5 Holes needing Repairs.
- Waterproof – Waterproof means that it will not absorb water or be damaged when submerged in water.
- Windproof – It will help break the wind an hold warmth even in windy weather.
- Grommeted Corners And Edges – This item has grommets along the edges and corners for attaching ties downs and setting up for use.
- Button Snap Adapters – Button snaps for interfacing with compatible USGI bags and gear.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.