Here are some spots you might not have thought to stash some of those emergency lights.
These tips are life-savers, you can thank us later.
Ok, ok. We know. This one is obvious. But I am willing to wager that if you go out to your vehicle right now, and pop open that glove box: there will be no chemlights. Toss a couple in there, they take up no space. When your cellphone is dead, and you have to fix your flat: Just remember Venture.
We all keep flashlights and lanterns at home for when the lights go out. Simple, straightforward, and practical.
And most of us don’t want bulky flashlights cluttering up our homes: So we keep them tucked away, where we DEFINITELY cannot see them in the dark.
Chemlights are small and portable, and they fit REAL NICE in your kitchen drawer. Crack one open to guide yourself to your emergency kit, or when you simply don’t have time to fumble for your lights.
On Your Front Porch
Hide a couple of these suckers on your porch for those rare occasions when you need to enter your home, but the electricity is out. Navigating your home in the dark is no problem with a steady green glow guiding you.
With Your Flashlight
Keep one with your flashlight just in case the batteries go out. Chemlights are so portable they can fit just about anywhere, and are a life-saving backup when kept alongside your flashlights.
A world without backups would be a world doomed to eternal failure, do your part to keep order.
With Your Storable Foods
I can see it now: The end of the world shows up. You stocked, you saved, you prepared. And now, after many weeks surviving the apocalypse, it is time for a midnight snack.
You reach your food stash in the dark and rummage through the endless packs of powdered soup, unable to tell the difference from one or the other. Grabbing what you think to be tomato soup, you blindly scoop up the chocolate drink mix instead.
The mix, of course, melts to the bottom of your only pan, leaving you to go pilfer one from the myriad of abandoned houses on your block. Little did you know what was waiting for you…
One simple chemlight, and you would have had a warm belly full of soup as well as no need to leave your fortress.
Quick Clot Combat Gauze, Z-Folded$26.99 Select options
Quick Clot Combat Gauze, Z-Folded
- NSN: 6510-01-562-3325
- Size: 3-inch x 4-yard
*By purchasing this device the user is acknowledging that this medical device requires users to have the training as (or supervision) of a medical practitioner. Ensuring this supervision and training is your responsibility.
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorization to use this item. Venture Surplus assumes no liability for its misuse.$26.99
NOROTOS Titanium Rhino Mount II H, NVG Lowering Arm$109.99 Select options
NOROTOS Titanium Rhino Mount II H, NVG Lowering Arm
- This mount is only compatible with the standard bayonet interface. These will NOT fit dovetails or any other type of interface.
- USGI, Military Surplus
- Rugged & Reliable NVG Mount
- Adjustment Points For Height & Eye Relief
- For Use With COMPATIBLE NVGS & Brackets ONLY!
Eagle Industries Double M4 Mag Pouches, 2×2$4.29 – $9.99 Select options
Cloth Face MaskSale!
Cloth Face Mask
- PLEASE WASH MASKS BEFORE USING! AIR DRY AFTER WASHING–DO NOT PUT IN DRYER
- Adult Sized Cloth Face Mask
- Offers BASIC Protection
- Two Layers Of Sown Fabric
- Elastic Bands For Wear Over Ears and will fit over beards
- These Masks Are Proudly Made In Colorado!
- These Are Made In Limited Batches So Check Back Daily For Restock!
- There Are Slight Variations Between Each Mask, Such As The Thread Color And Color Of The Back
North American Rescue GEN 7 CAT Tourniquet$24.99 Select options
Military Poncho Liner, Woobie Blanket$22.99 – $39.99 Select options
Eleven 10 Gear MBOK IFAK Kit$109.99 Select options
Eleven 10 Gear MBOK IFAK Kit
- Eleven 10 Gear MBOK IFAK Kit
- Made in the USA
- 1 x MBOK, Mini Blow Out Kit Pouch with Insert
- 1 x Rigid TQ Case with Removable Cover
- Removable Belt Adapter
- 1 x MOLLE Clip For Rigid TQ Case
- 1 x GEN 6 CAT Tourniquet
- 1 x Chest Seal
- 1 x 4″ Emergency Trauma Bandage
- 1 x 4 Pack Of Medical Tape, 2″ x 12″ Pre Cut Pieces
- 1 x Pair Of Gloves
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway
- Medical supplies are expired, with the exception of the tourniquet, but still usable for training!
US Army ACU Magazine Pouch Set$17.99 Select options