This isn’t your standard band-aid fix! Quikclot Combat Gauze is a fast acting trauma treatment gauze for serious bleeding. The gauze is z folded for ease of deployment and contains kaolin, so no shellfish or other weird unknown chemicals or treatments worry about. Quikclot is used all over the world and the US Military issues it in every IFAK, so not only is it made to get the job done it’s trusted by those who need it the most.
Here’s the more boring description if you need all the information you could want:
The QuikClot Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze is a z-folded strip of soft, white, nonwoven, hydrophilic gauze. The gauze is effective in accelerating the body’s natural clotting cascade without any exothermic reactions. The gauze contains kaolin, which assists with the clotting. Therefore, this gauze does not use any animal or human protein. QuikClot Z-Fold Hemostatic Gauze contains an X-ray detectable strip for easy identification. The Army issues these in their IFAK kits, as they are an absolute must in an active shooter situation. A complete kit includes at least two hemostatic gauzes.
*By purchasing this device the user is acknowledging that this medical device requires users to have the training as (or supervision) of a medical practitioner.
Ensuring this supervision and training is your responsibility.
Country of Manufacture for item varies from batch to batch at times. Varies from Made in USA to country identified in Product Details above. We are unable to sort orders based on Country of Manufacture!
**By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorization to use this item. Venture Surplus assumes no liability for its misuse.
- For Treating and Controlling Massive Bleeding – Used to treat life threatening bleeding ONLY. Not for small or superficial wounds.
- Z-Fold Gauze – Gauze is “Z” folded in packaging for compact storage and easy administration to wounds.
- Contains Kaolin – Used Kaolin for bleeding control and clotting. Contains no animal proteins.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: The Netherlands – Made in the Netherlands.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).
- One Time Use Only – Intended for use for one time only.
- Can Not Be Returned – This item cannot be returned or exchanged for safety reasons. Please make sure this is the EXACT item you need before ordering!