The latest and greatest SOF Tourniquet from TacMed Solutions with the Gen V SOF-T. The SOF-T is a tried and trusted TQ used along side the NAR CAT. The SOF-T features a metal windlass for durability in the worst conditions and the strap can be unclipped to allow for easier placement of the TQ on trapped limbs. The windlass is secured with a open buckle and triangle to keep it set. The SOF-T is an easy to use, secure and reliable TQ that has been used across the US Military and world since 2003.
Generation V means that this is the 5th iteration of this tourniquet. TacMed took user feedback from thousands of people to create a tourniquet that works perfectly every time with the durability to stand up to any environment without fail.
- 1.5 Inch Tourniquet Strap – Main strap of TQ is 1.5″ wide.
- Tourniquet Retention Assist – Clips or bands for securing the TQ windlass when desired pressure has been reached.
- Metal Tourniquet Windlass – Windlass for tightening TQ is metal for ruggedness and reliability.
- Blue TQ’s Are For Training ONLY – The Blue Colored Gen 7 CAT Tourniquets are for Training Use Only. Not for Real Life Life Saving. These are sold by NAR for the sole purpose of training and are intended for realistic training with the same style TQ as the CAT. Not Intended for Life Saving!
- Tactical Medical Solutions – Manufactured by Tactical Medical Solutions, a producer of USGI medical supplies and equipment.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- This is NOT Military Surplus – This item is aftermarket and not issued to the military by the US Government. It is NOT military surplus.