*Used jackets may have minor black smudging, Defect jackets will have small holes on the outside or inside the pockets of the jackets. They will still be fully functional and used jackets will not have any holes or large stains.
Jackets are Athletic style fit and if you are in between sizes we recommend Sizing Up! See Below for Size Chart.
This is a Desert Combat jacket made specifically for use by the United States Marine Corps. It is a midweight water and wind resistant jacket tailored for wear while wearing body armor. The collar and parts of the sleeves feature grid fleece insulation, while the torso area of the jacket lacks insulation. To prevent overheating, there are moisture-wicking panels on the inside the pockets, meaning you can unzip the pockets for ventilation. There are pockets on each side of the waist, and one on the chest that allow for ventilation. There is an additional zippered pocket on one shoulder, but this does not contribute to ventilation. The shoulders and lower half of the back are a heavier duty waterproof material, while the rest of the jacket is made of stretchy water resistant material with the elbows reinforced for durability as well. The coyote sections along the inside of the arms allow for better ventilation and help prevent overheating, and are 4- way stretch to facilitate movement. Inside the collar is a neck gaiter to keep your neck and face warm during inclement weather without interfering with a helmet. This can easily be stowed when not in use. The cuffs are hook and loop, allowing you to tighten them down or loosen them up as needed.
This jacket is truly designed with kit use in mind, and offers a lot of versatility to keep you warm when static while allowing you to dump heat when moving and wearing kit, with special considerations to allow for optimal movement and articulation. Overall, this is a fantastic jacket for cold and slightly wet weather, especially when wearing kit.
**Due to the different materials used across the coat there is some variation in the shade of camo pattern! The thicker waterproof panels are darker while the breathable water resistant sections are lighter in color.
Chest, Sleeve Inseam, Shirt Length Measurements in inches
Small- 36, 17, 25.5″
Medium- 43, 18, 26″
Large- 45, 18, 26″
X Large- 52, 19, 27″
- This is Fancy – This item has been deemed Fancy by the Cataloging Team.
- Water Resistant – It can be exposed to water for a short period of time without being damaged or saturated with water. Generally not recommended to submerge Water Resistant items unless item is made for that level of exposure.
- Zippered Pockets – Pockets have a zipper closure to secure contents.
- Zip Up Shirt – This shirt is a zip up, which means that the front is closed with a zipper.
- Clothing Grid Fleece Technology – Has a grid pattern on the inside of the article that seals in the warmth while still allowing air flow through the spaces between the grid. The air flow helps keep remove excess moisture in turn keeping the wear warm and dry.
- Adjustable Sleeve Cuffs – Sleeves have either a button or hook and loop adjustable cuff for fit and wear.
- Mesh Vent Holes – There are mesh vent holes to help with air flow and drainage of water.
- Wind Resistant – This is wind resistant which means that it helps break the wind and keep the wearer warmer.
- Please Read Main Description For Important Details! – Main Description contains notes that apply to the item.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.