This is a tactical hydration carrier used in the USMC. The carrier can hold 100oz hydration bladders that can be accessed and put in through a side zipper and from the top on the back of the carrier. The carrier has cinch straps on the top and bottom of the front for attaching light gear to the outside. The shoulder straps are adjustable and have tabs for securing water hoses. There is insulation in the carrier to help keep water cool in hot weather.
- Compatible With 100oz Water Bladders – 100oz hydration bladders fit in this.
- Insulated Pouch – Pouch is insulated for keeping gear such as water bottles protected from cold and hot temperatures.
- Built In Shoulder Straps – Has built in adjustable webbing shoulder straps for transport.
- Shoulder Strap Sternum Strap – Straps have a buckled sternum strap for comfort when carrying large loads.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USMC Issue – This item is genuine US Marine Corps issue.