This is an EMS Quikclot gauze. These Quikclots meet US military standards as well as functions. The gauze is also rolled instead of Z folded. You can use Quikclots to temporally treat and control massive bleeding. The hemostatic agents in the gauze cause blood to clot. Quickclot has not vacuum sealed these like they do with Quikclot combat gauze.
*By purchasing this device the user is acknowledging that this medical device requires users to have the training as (or supervision) of a medical practitioner. Ensuring this supervision and training is your responsibility.
By ordering this item, customer warrants that they have the required training and authorization to use this item. Venture Surplus assumes no liability for its misuse.
- For Treating and Controlling Massive Bleeding – Used to treat life threatening bleeding ONLY. Not for small or superficial wounds.
- Contains Kaolin – Used Kaolin for bleeding control and clotting. Contains no animal proteins.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: Aftermarket – This is a military style item that is not issued within the Military.
- One Time Use Only – Intended for use for one time only.
- Can Not Be Returned – This item cannot be returned or exchanged for safety reasons. Please make sure this is the EXACT item you need before ordering!