This is the Fighting Load Carrier Vest that was used throughout the US Military for years, mainly the US Army. The FLC is currently being replaced by the TAP, but the FLC is still a rock solid base for a tactical kit load out. The vest has a good amount of MOLLE webbing across the front for pouches and accessories, as well as webbing along the padded waist belt. You can mount enough pouches for a full combat load of magazines and other gear easily on it. The vest can be adjusted for standalone wear or to fit over body armor. On the inside, behind the main MOLLE sections, are sleeves/pockets for flat items like maps and other documents. These vests are a one size fits most. While they can be adjusted to go as large as 55″ they fit best on waists 28″-38″. Keep in mind these vests ride a little bit high so the waist line will be closer to the gut/navel line.
Vests DO NOT include any additional pouches or accessories!
Defect UCP/ACU Vests may be MISSING Waist Belt Buckle!
- MOLLE Webbing – MOLLE webbing on exterior for attaching additional pouches and accessories.
- Mesh Upper – The upper part is made of mesh for breathability and to cut down on weight.
- One Size Fits Most – Adjustable to fit most users.
- Adjustable Fitment – Includes adjustable straps to for proper fitment.
- Includes Strap Keepers – Includes elastic keepers on the strap for strap management when tightened.
- Internal Pockets – Has Pockets on the inside for small items.
- Spilt Front Rig – Chest Rig or Vest is Split Front. This means that in the front there is a zipper or buckles that allow the rig to be easily donned/doffed over existing layers or body armor. Split Front rigs also allow the user to lay down in the prone position easier and lower by opening the front of the rig.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.