This is a LWOL, Lightweight Outer Layer, fire resistant pants.The pants are worn as a protective outer layer in cold weather environments and have zippered pockets with hand warmers in them. The fabric is also 4 way stretch for increased mobility when worn over over layers of clothing. Meets ASTM D 6413/F2302-03 for flame resistance. The pants are great for wear as a protective outer layer in cold weather.
- Flame Resistant – Will not catch fire when exposed to flames. It will burn but it will not drip or catch fire.
- 4-Way Stretch Fabric – Clothing material is made of a 4-Way stretch fabric for improved flexibility and comfort.
- Zippered Pants – Pant crotch is zippered.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Pant Cargo Pockets – Has large pockets for bulky items on the pant legs.
- FREE Clothing System – Part of the Fire Resistant Environmental Ensemble. FREE is a system of fire resistant clothing and accessories for wear by combat vehicle crewman and aircrew members.
- Massif – This item was manufactured by Massif.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: US Army Issue – This item is genuine US Army issue.