This is a pair of polypro thermal bottoms that were used in the US Military. They are a part of the first generation of the ECWCS system and also part of the LWCWUS. The polypropylene material is fleece like and has a great warmth to weight ratio. The pants are quick drying and moisture wicking. While they have been replaced with newer materials and styles of thermal layers, these are still a rock solid thermal layer for camping, hiking, hunting and general wear.
Expect some pilling on the exterior of the clothing in Used & Defect condition.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Part Of The ECWCS Clothing System – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Quick Drying – Material is quick drying.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).