This is a pair of polypro thermal bottoms that were used in the US Military. They are a part of the first generation of the ECWCS system, LWCWUS. The polypropylene material is fleece like and has a great warmth to weight ratio. The pants are quick drying and moisture wicking. While they have been replaced with newer materials and styles of thermal layers, these are still a rock solid thermal layer for camping, hiking, hunting and general wear.
Expect some pilling on the exterior of the clothing in Used & Defect condition.
- Lightweight Construction – Built with lightweight materials for extended use.
- Elastic Pant Waistband – Waistband on pants is elastic for proper fitment.
- Part Of ECWCS – This is part of the US Army Extended Cold Weather Clothing System that is used to protect the wearer from cold to extreme cold weather situations and environments. The system consists of 7 levels of clothing and various accessories that can be worn in multiple configurations. When worn properly in appropriate conditions the system is designed to keep Soldiers warm in temperatures from +40 degrees to -50 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Moisture Wicking – Garment wicks away moisture which decreases drying time of the material and less soaking.
- Quick Drying – Material is quick drying.
- LWCWUS – Lightweight Cold Weather Underwear System, a part of the Gen 1 ECWCS.
- Various Government Contractors – This item is manufactured for the US government by various contractors.
Country of Manufacture: USA – This product is manufactured in the #1 country, the USA.
Issue Type: USGI – These are genuine US government issued items made to military specification (mil-spec).